Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yeah!! About 2 weeks ago I found a marvellous video from David Attenborough on snow leopards in the Karakoram, but in almost illegible writing at the bottom of the screen there seemed to be the words All Rights Reserved (of course there would be!) so this didn't look like a good choice for my blog. I then found some wonderful videos of a musician I liked but had trouble playing some of them because was going to be required to use Real Player which at one point required a credit card + I didn't know if we were allowed to download that program + thought that uploading her performance would probably be breaking copyright. So I just searched using term
copyright free
and came up with this really interesting little interview with a writer whose book I would now like to read!

No comments: