Monday, June 18, 2007

http://recap.ltd.uk/podcasting/schools/aussiekids.php

This example of what Australian school kids are doing is a real eye opener for someone like me who doesn't have kids and even though I'm the education librarian finds it hard to know how teachers are teaching and the way that technology is being used in the classroom these days. The podcasting site this is part of looks to be a very worthwhile one to bookmark!

This is a very good example of one of the things I have learned from doing the course. Having some idea of the kinds of technologies that are part of the classroom and younger or more tech savvy people. Also not having a computer at home I just wouldn't have been exposed to sites such as Flickr which I can see is tremendous for using for work projects or work fun or home fun.

No comments: