Sunday, June 17, 2007

I finally managed to find a podcast that I could see an RSS feed for. I had found individual podcasts that I liked but didn't easily see RSS feeds - I don't think the individual ones had one - I would have needed to get to the master series from which the podcast came. Anyhow I finally found one and put it into Bloglines successfully.
One of the problems I found that occurred very frequently when I was trying to access some music podcasts was getting the message "Windows Media Player can't find file" - I was trying to access quite a few videos by a musician Gillian Welch. Many of them came up with MP3, so does that mean I needed to download it first onto an MP3 player to listen to it????
Hoping someone in the group will make a comment although it is probably too late in the day - I guess everyone else has probably finished 23 Things by now!!!

No comments: